Full Service Management
Our Full Service Management Package is designed to
completely address your association’s needs. A number of the things we do are
the so-called “intangibles”, the pro-active things that make living easier for
both the Board of Directors and the homeowners. The following is the minimum
service you can expect to receive when choosing the full service package:
- Collect dues, fees and assessments in the name of the
Association and deposit all funds into a secured custodial FDIC insured account
set up for the Association.
- Review all invoices before payment for accuracy, pay
invoices when due, and take any allowable discounts. Act upon, with the
approval of the Board of Directors, any areas where cost cutting can be
- Furnish to the Board of Directors a monthly income and
expense report complete with an itemized list of disbursements, operating
account balances, and list of delinquent homeowners.
- Review delinquent owners each month and take whatever action
possible to remedy those delinquencies.
- Advise the Board of Directors of any legal action we should
take to collect funds due the Association and the appropriate way to take such
- Assist the treasurer in the preparation of an annual budget,
along with line item explanations where needed, for approval by the Board of
- Assist in the preparation of long range planning, for
budgeting necessary reserves for large capital expenses, to avoid special
- Assist in the specifications for projects such as grounds
maintenance, painting, service contracts, etc., and obtain bids for review and
acceptance by the Board of Directors.
- Supervise and communicate with contractors to maintain
quality work, cost control and timely performance.
- Keep accurate and comprehensive records, and maintain an
individual file for each owner to contain all correspondence and work request.
- Prepare, as needed, any information for attorneys, auditors,or accountants.